One day to go! What to expect at tomorrow's opening July 18 2014
One more day - our store's opening is tomorrow!
158 ALLEN ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10002
PRE-OPENING PARTY (SOLD OUT!) AT 11AM, GENERAL OPENING AT 1PM
Please see our previous post for info on promotions and special items at the opening!
We're putting the finishing touches on everything as we speak. But we wanted to give those of you planning a visit an idea of what to expect.
For those with tickets to our pre-opening party:
- Doors will open at 11am. Remember to bring your ID!
- We ask that you do your shopping before eating/drinking. We will have an hour or so set aside for shopping, followed by snacks and beverages. Please don't touch the clothes while eating or drinking. If you decide you'd like to buy something else while eating, please ask us for assistance and we'll be happy to get your items for you.
- Due to time constraints, we have to limit try-ons to one item at a time all day Saturday, including at the party. 3 items total, but you'll need to go to the end of the line after each.
- We will have a limited number of Cherry Rose Jumper Skirt Sets at the party, available on a first-come, first-served basis. The price is $222.
- Please let us know if you'd like your name to be in the raffle to purchase the La Marie Puree dress and Scarlet~Primavera Waltz~ dress and bonnet set. The prices are $1,199 and $1,348 respectively, and they will be sold at 4PM.
- We will be clearing the store shortly before the 1PM opening to reset the merchandise and clean up. Feel free to return later in the day if you'd like.
For those planning to arrive at the official 1pm opening:
- Doors open at 1pm. We do expect at least a small crowd - please form an orderly line to the south, but be considerate of our neighbors and don't block their doors.
- As above, please let us know if you'd like your name to be in the raffle to purchase the La Marie Puree dress and Scarlet~Primavera Waltz~ dress and bonnet set.
- We will be allowing 20 people in the store at a time to maintain a safe and pleasant atmosphere.
Our opening is being covered by a major New York magazine, so you may be photographed and/or asked for an interview.
We accept cash and all major credit cards. PayPal is *not* accepted in the store at this time, although we may accept it in-store in the future. Checks (including travelers checks) are not accepted.
- Due to the expected crowd, we will be limiting try-ons to one item all day Saturday. 3 items total, but you'll need to go to the end of the line after each.
- As a general rule, please ask before trying on any item. Certain items are restricted, and we have to keep track of what gets taken into the fitting area.
We're excited to open the store tomorrow and we hope you're just as excited to visit! We'll have a full staff available in case you have any questions or concerns, so don't hesitate to approach us!